Saturday, January 26, 2013

What I did last Saturday

After recently seeing my girl, Jessica Chastin star in Zero Dark Thirty I felt pretty inspired to go shooting. Now, Preston and his buddies go every now and then to the shooting range, which I never clearly understood why, but after watching the movie I felt a little more interested in going with them. I can't even imagine having as good of aim as the guys in the movie but I did shoot a couple of my targets and have to say, I felt pretty hardcore!
 I think I'll stick to playing dress up instead though!


Half of it is dressing like you know what your doing right? Note to my dirt covered pants (unintentional) black Patagonia jacket and of course my DV by Dolce Vita motorcycle boots!

Definitely "worked up" an appetite (only 1 of those double doubles is mine)

Closed the day with a beautiful sunset walk


No comments:

Post a Comment