Thursday, January 24, 2013

More new goodies!

Hi everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts, I just started school again, taking on 18 units this semester so I hope I'll be able to be more consistent with my posts!
Here's some more new goodies I recently picked up!

 OPI nail colors in Wooden Shoe like to know and Don't Pretzel my buttons! Plus there liquid sand color in Stay the night along with the Seche Vite top coat which I've been hearing so much about and can really say I love it! Plus to CND bottom coat which keeps your polish sticking to your nail without chipping!
I'll post these colors this week too!
 Some Halogen booties I picked up for about $45 at Nordstrom Rack
A pair of GAP wedeges I got on clearance for $13 
Bronx wedges for $40 from Nordstrom Rack

A fun red top from Forever21 on sale for $8.99 (picture's not the best-will do a post with it on)

It seems like every week I'm buying something new! My boyfriend says I'm a shopping addict but when you see something you like AND its on sale or clearance, why not? Maybe I am a little addicted...However, I make sure to watch myself in the sense that I'm not buying things just to buy, especially because there on sale!

What do you guys think? Do you buy things just because there on sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment