Sunday, January 20, 2013

Recent items I've caved for...

Lately I have been on the hunt for some go-to lady like jackets that can be worn from day to night with a great skinny jean and tank paired with flats or heels, here's some I recently purchased from Zara & Forever21, along with a top & dress...Being back in school I've had to take into account the fact that I'm not working so I'm a sucker for a good deal!

Forever21 on sale for $16.99 (now half off of sale!)

Zara suede cognac jacket (on sale) $129

Zara white blazer (on sale) $69.99

Forever21 (on sale) $7.99!!! (half off of sale price!)

Cotton On blue dress (on sale) $5 (midi-length)

Love Culture Skulls top $23


Right now Forever21 is having a 50% off all sale items sale with the code EXTRA50 instore & online that ends tomorrow!!! 
click here for Forever21 sale if you love a good deal like me 


No comments:

Post a Comment