Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary to my love!

Surprisingly its only been 1 year since the beau and I have been together! I say that because it feels like a lifetime ago that we met, and we have quickly grown into a comfortable, loving relationship. I am so blessed to be with such a wonderful, determined, inspiring and all around good man!!! I used to be the type of person who couldn't understand what being in love was and felt that I needed to continue to be selfish, to do my "own thing", to continue traveling and not pay attention to dating. After meeting P, I have come to realize that I can do all of the things I love to do while sharing my life with someone.








Babe, thank you for putting up with me every single day, for never getting tired of my tangents and rambling (at least for never saying it), for expressing patience and gratitude for everything within your life and reminding me everyday without even knowing it of how to be a better person.
I love you puffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment