Monday, December 24, 2012


Recently a good friend of mine asked if I wanted him to shoot me. Clint and I had done some stuff for fun with friends in the past, but with his recent up & coming photography jobs he needed someone to model so he could practice his lighting with black & whites.

Now, black and whites are my favorites and I am always up for helping a friend out, plus who wouldn't want to be a model for a day?

Here's just a couple of the shots Clint took of me, check out his other work here




Merry Christmas Eve to all of you! I'm here in Phoenix with the beau and his family, I was hoping for HOT weather, say maybe in the 80's, and even though its been sunny its still a bit chilly later in the afternoon's. 
What about you guys? Any fun plans for the holidays?

All photo's taken by Clint Padilla

No comments:

Post a Comment