Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Favorites!

I can't believe how fast November has come and gone! As excited as I am for all the upcoming trips the beau & I have planned in December, along with the Holiday cheer I'm not sure I'm ready to be done with 2012! Every year seems to be flying by faster and faster, as for now, I'm just going to have to look forward to celebrating the new year! (well...mainly just dressing for it...Christmas/Hannakuh gifts don't hurt either)

Voting in the 2012 Elections!

Yummy tomato soup & grilled cheese, my favorite in cold weather!

 New make up brushes from my sister!

Wine tasting with the beau at our favorite Carr Winery

And beer tasting at the Santa Barbara Beer Festival to raise $ for Eilings Park
(Why not drink to a good cause AND raise money for it!?)

 
A family trip to the San Diego Zoo...Gotta love this hippo's face!

 
Palm tree's in Southern California

Pumpkin Macarons from Trader Joes! Absolutely delish & low calorie dessert too! 

A visit from my perfect little niece! 

And of course, Thanksgiving! (mainly the fact that my sister did ALL this amazing cooking!)


No comments:

Post a Comment