Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Koolaburra event sneak peak...

This past Friday night I got the chance to work with Koolaburra to model some of their new styles which are coming out Fall 2013. I love the brand, and especially the fact that there based out of Santa Barbara, where I'm from!

It was such a fun opportunity to get to work with a local company and to see more of an inside view on how the industry works. I especially love Koolaburra's laid back-bohemian vibe and their shoes are SOOO comfortable, which is a HUGE bonus!!!

Here's a couple photo's I snapped before & after the show
Can't wait to show you guys the one's from the runway that the photographers took <3

                How fun are these Alexander McQueen leggings with the wedge moccasins?!

 
Julia, Anais & Myself in our first look
In total we modeled about 70 pairs of shoes!!!
Some bohemian accessories we got to play with
I was in HEAVEN with all this fur! (and faux fur!)
More Shoes!
The Aftermath
Styled by my favorite stylists Dani & Michelle from Danistyle

No comments:

Post a Comment