Thursday, April 10, 2014

Coachella Style

Ok babes its that time of year again! Coachella weekend 1 starts tomorrow and weekend 2 next week!   Crazy right, wish I was going but work comes first (insert sigh here) Anywho while I was in NYC I came across this store called Necessary Clothing. I've never heard of it but some of you may have. It seems pretty similar to F21 but reminded me a little bit of pieces you would find on Nasty Gal or Revolve Clothing, and the quality wasn't too crappy either! Even if your not buying anything new, I love how they styled these pieces, perfect for festival season!

Here's some of my fave pieces from them! The top section obvs being more ethereal and boho, while the bottom section is more rocker-chic! I've purchased a few of these items myself and must say the quality isn't too bad! I'll be posting pics soon of what I got!!

And if your not looking to dress for Coachella, these are affordable on trend pieces that you don't have to break the bank for, especially since summer's almost here!

xx

Coachella Style 1


Coachella Style 2

No comments:

Post a Comment