Thursday, May 23, 2013

Off to Durango

The beau and I arrived in Durango, Colorado on Tuesday night after driving for about 13 hours! We left at 5am, so I wasn't keen on dressing cute for a 13 hour drive! I wore my lululemon sweatpants & a patagonia sweater. Since Durango is a pretty outdoorsy town, I had the perfect excuse to go out and buy some basic t's and packed pretty simple outfits. We're planning on doing some hikes while we're here, and hopefully I can go antiquing, the beau HATES antiquing for the most part!

We have however, visited 2 breweries while we've been here, and it's said that Durango is the Napa Valley of Beer (If your not familiar with Napa, it's Northern California's wine country). So the beau was clearly excited to get to do some beer tasting, and pick the brains of the owners and brew masters, seeing as he's starting his own brewery, Captain Fattys
I'll be sure to post some pics of the brewery's for all of you interested!

Here's some pics of the outfits I put together while packing (my attempt to not over pack!) and some of the scenery on our drive through Arizona and Colorado on our way to Durango

Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment