Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Picnic at the Rose Gardens


Yesterday was such a beautiful day in Santa Barbara! Lately it's been very overcast up until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, in the Springtime and Summer that's pretty normal so waking up to sun meant it was the perfect day for a picnic! The beau has had Thursday's off so we figured why not go to our favorite place to a picnic, the Rose Gardens at the Mission







I got this picnic basket at the Rescue Mission Thrift Store last week and everything was still in the packaging, usually I'm weird about used utensils and things your place your food in, considering the inside is fabric but since it was all in the wrapping I had to get it!





I got this shirt at H&M during their 50% off the sale Sale a few days ago, the shorts are Joe's Jeans that used to be the beau's until he ripped under the back pocket so I cut them into boyfriend shorts, the booties are Aldo and my bag is CC Skye



No comments:

Post a Comment