Sunday, February 24, 2013

Target Style

Lately the past few times I've gone into target, I've walked out with more than what I came for but they have been carrying some seriously cute stuff lately! Here's a few pieces I've picked up within the last couple of weeks!


Mossimo Tunic that I am in LOVE with! (get yours here)
P.S. this is way CUTER in person than online, I got an XS since it does run looser considering its a tunic

Mossimo Tweed jacket (get here)
I got this in a size 4 for a tighter, more cropped fit but could have gotten a 6 if it was available and its on sale for $12.24! Was about $10 in store

This I got in an XS and it fits perfectly! Great for dressing up or wearing with some jeans

Sparkly gold flats for $5.99! (can't beat the gold glitter or price!)

I bought not one but THREE pairs of shoes from the Prabal Gurung collection! The front two heels and the black with metal sandals. I am OBSESSED!


Prabal Gurung for Target 
get them here
I went for a size 7 1/2 in these since they felt tight, 
where as the yellow ones I went for a 6 1/2 so size do vary a bit

These are my own reviews from my purchases. Target does not endorse me to review their items (I wish they did though!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! I love the shoes! I think i'm gonna go purchase them! :)

    xoxo

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete