Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lust List- Forever21 Spring Items

I recently did a MAJOR closet clean out and found that I had so many pieces from Forever21 that I had held onto since high school! (I graduated in 2008)...there was nothing particularly special about them, I just had always worn them on one occasion or another, or they were apart of my daily wardrobe. Over the years my style has changed so I decided it was finally time to let them go. It seems funny that one would hold onto a piece regardless of what brand it may be, and although I don't own any Givenchy, Valentino, Louis Vuitton (aside from a vintage Chanel bag) these were still pieces that were of some worth to me. Maybe it's because since I was 13 I would buy my own clothes with my baby sitting money, rather than mommy & daddy taking me on shopping trips (aside from my birthday or Christmas), I suppose these items mean something because they remind me of the days when I would save up to buy something, and although I would spend on nicer items from time to time, I never had the ability or need to spend on these high brand named items as much!

PLUS being a college student without 'daddy's credit card' means that I'm more likely to buy a few things rather than one huge expensive item!

Sorry to disappoint those of you that may be looking to see those high end labels, but I'm sure the everyday girl isn't likely to go out and spend a grand on a bag or dress so here's some F21 picks that I think would be perfect for spring without the expensive price tag!


No comments:

Post a Comment