Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Instalife

Let's talk about school. School is kicking my BUTT! I am a political science major taking 18 units this semester with hopes to graduate in the Fall, so keeping up with my (non-existent) social calendar hasn't been the most exciting the past few months!
It seems these days the only way I've been keeping up with "the times" is through instagram! 
How bout you ladies? What's keeping you busy and how do you manage your time so you can do the fun stuff?

Here's what's been going on lately...

This seems to be occurring wayyyy to often lately...

Trying on some new makeup!

Playing around with a rocker-chic inspired look

A few weeks ago I did go wine tasting in Santa Barbara's funk zone, love this sign!

Forever21 wedges, aren't these adorable? I'm not really a pink person and wasn't sure how much I'd wear them so I passed, BUT I did see them in black so I might just have to order them online!
You can find them here!

Mixed metals at breakfast

Thrifting with a girlfriend in Carpinteria, it felt like going back in time seeing all of these war remnants 

Another little shop we came across in Carpinteria, I love all the pinks & purple crosses!

Some new booties I got!

My closet(s), well just the hanging stuff anyways...I am finding myself constantly dreaming of how to make it bigger!!!! I just did a closet clean out but you would NEVER know it!

Necklace- H&M, Leather Jacket- Zara, Nautical stripe T'- thrifted

Cozying up on the couch with some tea!

Last weekend was gorgeous in Santa Barbara! I made a point to lay outside & catch up on my "reading" and painted my toes :))
Sitting outside drinking some of the beau's homemade beer! If your into beer, especially IPA's check out the brewery he's starting here! It won't be open for a few more months but keep an eye out if your in Southern California!

I know the last thing I need is ANOTHER bag! But how cute AND affordable is this H&M one? What do you think ladies? Should I go back and get it??

Being silly & taking selfies! This past Saturday the beau and I went out with our married friends so I was super excited since it gave me a chance to get all dolled up!
PS this is the fur I got from the thrift store a few posts back, I finally picked it up from the cleaners and its perfect!

Some new make up I picked up, Ulta was having a 40% off Nyx & Revlon cosmetics so I grabbed a few items, the nude matte eyeshadow I got in Kiss the Day (18)- it creates the most perfect base! I'm also OBSESSED with the revlon lip butter stains, I have about 5 already! (let me know if you ladies would like to see a review?!!) Still not sure how I feel about the Smashbox foundation, I had an allergic reaction to a zit cream after going in the sun, so my skin is still not quite right :(
Oh and I loveeee the Bobbi Brown loose setting powder I got! I got it in Yellow 1- which I think is the lightest but it's very similar to the Ben Nye banana powder, only a tad lighter which is perfect for setting concealer!


No comments:

Post a Comment